Saturday 25 May 2013

Priceline and Big W haul

Good evening readers,

I just got back from the shopping centre after doing my groceries and while I was there I dropped into Priceline and BigW.


I bought just one thing from BigW and that was false eyelashes. I dont know if any of you have tried this brand but its the Eyelene Lash studio.
I bought the one in Darling Defining and they were only $4.98. I have not tried them on yet so I am not sure how they wear but for under $5 I just thought I wont be loosing anything so picked them up.

The next few things I bought from Priceline. Artiste makeup brushes in 11 powder brush and 50 foundation/concealer brush

The powder brush is very soft and the foundation brush is good for cream products so I thought I'll try it with cream blushes and see how that works. It will also be a great brush to blend out concealer for under the eyes.

The next two things are from Rimmel, I have never tried any eye products from Rimmel so I bought the scandaleyes eyeliner pencil in black. It is the most pigmented creamy long lasting black pencil I have ever tried!!!! Will surely post a review on that one soon. The next thing I bought is the Sexy Curves Mascara in Black.
This Mascara caught my eye because of the brush, it reminds me of Benefits They're Real mascara. Not exactly the same but kinda similar. I will try it out and see if it gives me the full volume and curve that it claims to do.

That was all that I bought today. Hope you guys are having a beautiful weekend and if you have tried any of these products do let me know in the comments below.

Love,
DG


No comments:

Post a Comment