Sunday 5 May 2013

Welcome to my blog!

Hello beautiful readers,

Welcome to my blogpage. This blog has been created because I am a makeup junkie and I love experimenting, but whenever I am looking for reviews most of the products are unknown to people while they have been in the market for months. This really frustrated me as I couldn't decide if I should buy those products.

This blog is going to be related to product reviews that are available in Australia and some international products that I can get hold of. It is a platform for me to show my readers what a product would look like and also if it is worth buying. So all you ladies( and some men who are interested in makeup) out there do not worry as dazzlegloss3 will be doing all the hard work for you and will give you honest opinions about makeup, skincare, haircare and nail stuff.

Just some basic information:

Skin color: NC 40-42 Mac
Estée Lauder Double Wear Shell beige
Chantecaille future skin Wheat
Ysl Tient resist 9 honey.

Skin type: oily in summer, combination in winter

Favorite colors: pink, red and gold

I hope I am useful to anyone who reads my posts and can help some of you in your product selections.

Thank you for your time,

Dazzlegloss3

No comments:

Post a Comment