Wednesday 26 June 2013

StrawberryNet.com Haul and Review- YSL Rouge Volupte Shine and DiorAddict

Hey guys,

I just received my package from StrawberryNet.com and I am so excited to share the stuff that I bought with you. For those of you who don't know what StrawberryNet.com is, its basically a website that stocks all high end and some drugstore brands of makeup, skin care, hair care etc. You wont find all the products from a brand stocked here but I found a lot of discontinued products and thats why I love this website. All prices are cheaper than the Australian retail prices which makes me want to always shop here. An added bonus is that it provides free shipping* ( except for perfumes, something to do with customs). You can find all the info here

My experience has always been outstanding as far as super fast delivery (ordered on a friday, delivered on a tuesday) goes. I have ordered six times from them already and not once have they messed up and sent a wrong item, I will definitely be ordering more from them.

Anyways back to my haul. I am crazily obsessed  with the Rouge Volupté line of YSL so I bought two more colours. They look similar in the packaging but on the lips they definitely look different. Also this time I bought a Dior Addict lipstick too. The consistency of the Dior Addict lipsticks feel similar to the YSL Rouge Volupté Shine lipsticks and thats why I thought i'l give it a go.


As you can see both the Rouge Volupté Shine lipsticks look similar in colour in the tube but when applied 1 is more brown and the other more plum. The Dior Addict is a gorgeous pinky red and I love the formula.

Can't wait to use them more often!!

Hope you enjoyed my little haul and if you are looking for high end products but at a cheaper rate then please do check out StrawberryNet.com

Love ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment