Monday 24 March 2014

Enbacci Vitis Vinifera Rejuvenating 3 step system *

Enbacci is an International skincare brand founded in Australia that prides in using latest technology with premium ingredients to produce all its products. With founders sharing strong family values and a passion for travelling. The Vitis Vinefera range was introduced not only to suit adults but also aimed to educate young adults the importance of a good skin care regime. 
I was introduced to Enbacci about a month ago and have been using their 3 step skin care system for a couple of weeks now. With skincare I usually prefer using the products for about 3-6 weeks before I get any results because a lot of times, products that work within one week, slow down and give me very little or no results down the track, or there are products that slowly give me amazing results. 

The 3-Step System consists of The Vitis Vinefera Rejuvenating gel cleanse, The Vitis Vinefera Essence and The Vitis Vinefera Rejuvenating Essential Creme.
What is Vitis Vinifera- It is a scientific name given to the common grape vine. This range is given the Vitis Vinefera name because the key ingredient of these products are grape stem cells. The stem cells from grapes have been found effective in reducing the skin's appearance of environmental stresses and also helps protect the skin from first signs of ageing.

The Vitis Vinefera Rejuvenating Gel Cleanse RRP $64
It is a gentle and mild foaming cleanser that effectively cleanses the skin by removing the excess surface oils. it also protects the skin from first signs of ageing and is suitable for all skin types.
I found this cleanser worked amazingly well for me. Foaming cleansers usually leave my skin feeling tight and dry but this cleanser left my skin feeling smooth and soft. There was no tingles or dry feeling after using the cleanser. I use this cleanser at night time and sometimes with my Clarisonic and I found that it works really well both ways.



The Vitis Vinefera Rejuvenating Essence RRP $69
This product is a skin balancing and toning solution. The natural astringent helps to remove impurities and clears the pores, prepping the skin for better absorption of subsequent products. It is alcohol free and suitable for all skin types.
I love the concept of this product. It comes with a spray nozzle so I can spritz it on my face or on a cotton pad and use it like I would any other toner. The great thing about this product is that I can use it all day, to refresh my skin. It does not disrupt my makeup or make it oxidize on me. Because it is alcohol free it does not dry my skin out either. All in all, I think this is a must have product if you had to choose one out of the three.

The Vitis Vinefera Rejuvenating Essential Creme $103
It is a smooth and refreshing moisturizer that hydrates the skin by replenishing the lost moistutre from cleansing and toning the skin. It protects the skin from first signs of ageing and is suitable for all skin types. The company also suggests this could be used day and night as it is light enough to be a day cream as well as moisturizing enough to be a night cream.
When I first used this cream it broke me out. Now that is nothing new with my skin type. If I try to disrupt my skincare, my skin goes crazy. That is why I try my products for a length of time because after the first week of using this product my skin got used to it. It will take some more time to see if it does help with anti-ageing but as a luxury moisturizer I love the soft, supple feeling this cream leaves after I apply it on my face. I use it only at night because it does not contain SPF and also because it is quite expensive. I definitely don't want it to run out. 


All the Enbacci Products have a very fresh scent which is not overpowering and you definitely cannot smell it once its on your face. They were also created keeping in mind very sensitive skin so it can be used by a wide range of skin type. They are animal cruelty free and all packaging is 100% recyclable.
They do provide International shipping so if you don't live in Australia do not worry, you can still purchase these products. They are available here.

I am absolutely loving this skin care range and can't wait to try out more of their products.

Have you tried any product from Enbacci before?

❤❤❤

*This item was kindly provided to me. As with all my posts, it is 100% honest and of my own personal opinion. For more information, visit my Disclosure Policy.


4 comments:

  1. I found the cream broke me out as well but my skin is working through it haha... I use it as a day cream and not a night cream because it's not thick enough! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I was the only one with weird skin. Its so irritating sometimes.

      Delete
  2. I've never heard about this product before. Thanks for sharing the review! <3

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete