Sunday 27 July 2014

Recent Empties

Hey guys,
I have finished up some skin care products recently and thought of sharing it with you all and letting you know if I would repurchase them. 

First of we have the Simple kind to skin cleansing facial wipes, I got these in one of the Lust Have it packs I think and never got around to using it, till recently. I did like them as they were not drying on my skin but I don't like the idea of using these cloth wipes to remove my makeup. I won't be repurchasing it because I have heaps more to use up and I only use them to take off swatches from my hands. Next up is the Clean and Clear Spot Clearing Gel, I have raved about this product in the past and it is a great zit zapper but it does take about 2-3 days for the pimple to totally clear. I have recently purchased the Origins Spot Gel and have been loving it. I might repurchase this in the future as it is more affordable but as for now this just goes in the bin.
I have actually been loving the Boots Optiva range and I have finished up my Aqua Capture serum which is basically a hydration booting serum that you can use day and night and also the Daily Protection Cream. These products sink into the skin beautifully and leave me with the hydrated, soft, supple skin. I do have a lot of skin care products I need to go through so I may not repurchase these for a while but when needed, these would be my first pick. You can buy these from Leading Amcal and Guardian pharmacies.
And lastly I have my Chapstick Night repair lip treatment, which I have already repurchased since I lost my Day repair and they come in a pack. 

So those were my recent empties. Have you used any of the above products before? Would you repurchase them?

❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment