Monday 18 August 2014

Holy Grail Skincare Products


We all have some skincare products that work wonders for our skin and are hard to part with. I have found some really amazing products that I will not regret repurchasing all my life.


First off we have Origins Drink Up- Intensive, this mask is geared towards people with dry skin but I have oily, combination and skin and love using it during the winter. This mask isn't like a traditional mask that you apply and take off in a few minutes, this is more like a deep hydrating moisturiser that you put on at night before bed and you wake up to soft supple skin the morning. I also used this during my trip to India in the flight. We all know how important it is to stay hydrated in long flights as the air conditioning dries out your skin. I took it in a tiny sample container and applied this on my face when I felt my skin was feeling tight and dry. If you are scared to use this on oily skin just grab a sample next time you are at Mecca or Kit and I assure you are going to love it. 

Next up is the Glam Glow Youthmud Mask, this product is not cheap but the results it delivers are amazing. I got a sample sachet of this from my friend Nalini and just chucked it in my sample drawer thinking it was just a waste of time. Then I saw some videos on youtube which featured this product and immediately tried it on. I am not exaggerating but the results this mask gives is phenomenal. My skin feels cleansed, pores look smaller, overall complexion looks brighter and so soft that I always want to keep touching my face. This size that I have here is a smaller size available for $22. I probably would get around 4 uses out of this and I think it is completely worth it. I am not sure if Mecca gives out samples of this mask but if you can grab a sample, just try it out and you will go running back for more.

Another hyped- overpriced product is the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum that I am running low of and desperately waiting to stock up on. I bought this serum last year around October and have used it since almost every night. I can totally tell the difference when I don't use it on some nights as my skin feels very dry and dull looking. When I use this product I do not use a toner as I want this to be the first product to sink into my skin after I have cleansed it. I do wake up with healthier, radiant looking skin when I use this product.

Last but no the least is this Tarte Maracuja oil which I again use only at night over the EL ANR. This product is hard to find in Australia but there are some websites that do ship Tarte products here and the prices are almost 4 times the original cost. I wouldn't mind paying that much because I know this product works for me. You only need 3-4 drops for your entire face and neck and this oil smooths out the skin's texture but does not feel heavy or oily. I have tried rosehip oil before but I think this does do a lot more for my skin than any other traditional rosehip oil. 

Do you have skincare products that you will keep repurchasing? Let me know what works for you in the comments below.

❤❤❤


2 comments:

  1. I use GlamGlow and the Tarte Maracuja Oil too and they are both definite winners! I'm keen to try out the Estée Lauder serum too, I've heard so many good things about it.

    Dani | KaBOOM! Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am waiting for the Christmas packs to come out. You get better value with the free deluxe samples that come with it. I have now used up every last drop :(

      Delete